Criminal Defense Attorney in Columbus, Ohio
Many general practice law firms treat criminal defendants like an unpleasant source of revenue, not with the respect and compassion that you deserve. Sallynda Rothchild Dennison is a committed criminal defense lawyer and dedicated to every client. She handles every case with individualized attention and service. Most important, through her experience and aggressive approach to criminal defense, she will help you obtain the best outcome possible in your situation.
Sallynda is known as an aggressive lawyer who doesn’t take no for an answer. If she doesn’t hear what she wants to hear from prosecutors the first time, she will go back again and again until she gets the best result possible for her clients.
Her criminal defense practice is very extensive. She deals with cases involving: all crimes, including violent felonies and misdemeanors, white collar crime, juvenile law and delinquency, OVI/ DUI/ DWI drunk driving, and traffic violations.
She provides criminal defense for clients throughout the greater Columbus area, including Franklin and Delaware counties and the cities of Grandview Heights, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Hilliard, Westerville, Worthington, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, New Albany, and Delaware.
Attorney Dennison earned her law degree from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio and was admitted to the Ohio bar in 1997. She is a member of the Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Central Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Ohio Association of Trial Lawyers, and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1997
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio J.D.
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1991 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- Member of Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Member of Central Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (COACDL)
- Contact Columbus criminal defense attorney Sallynda Rothchild Dennison if you have been charged with a crime in Ohio.